News & Events
Category › Community safety
Page 1 of 2   showing records 1 to 10 of 19 in this selection
- View our latest news on the VSP site [ read more ]
All our news, events, funding news and resources will now be appearing on the Voluntary Sector Partnership (VSP) site.
Created on January 8th 2013
- South Somerset Local Plan Consultation [ read more ]
A message from Andy Foyne, Spatial Policy Manager at SSDC, about a consultation opportunity on the Proposed Local Plan for South Somerset.
Created on June 21st 2012
- Frome given 250,000 pounds cash boost from local resident [ read more ]
Frome has been given £250,000 from a wealthy resident who wants to encourage economic growth in the area.
Created on October 27th 2011
- The Big Society and Community-Led Planning [ read more ]
A 'think-piece' on how these fit together or don't.
Created on July 14th 2011
- Community Empowerment in Martock - Case Study [ read more ]
Martock is a community of some 5,000. It is a collection of villages that have grown and merged over the years, so historically lacks the civic centre and many of the facilities that a market town of the same size would have. It has a large proportion of
Created on July 12th 2011
- Ministers urged to 'give life to Localism' [ read more ]
The Rural Coalition have released the following Press Release as part of its response to the Government's Localism Bill.
Created on January 18th 2011
- Feedback from Big Society Community Organisers workshop [ read more ]
Along with around 40 other representatives from Civil Society organisations (the new name for the Third Sector!) from Somerset, Bristol and Gloucestershire, I attended a workshop at the Government Office in Bristol last Monday.
Created on September 28th 2010
- County Council cuts announced [ read more ]
Cllr Ken Maddock, Leader of the Conservative-run Authority, has announced the biggest cuts in the Council's history, in an attempt to tackle its £350million debt and a big drop in Government funding.
Created on September 14th 2010
- Somerset Community Profiles latest - Priority Areas [ read more ]
The Partnership Intelligence Unit of the County Council has produced a series of Community Profiles which SMTF Members may find interesting and useful for funding applications.
Created on September 7th 2010
- Watchet 2025 Community Plan available [ read more ]
Watchet's MCTi-funded Community Plan came out earlier this year, and is now available as a pdf.
Created on May 26th 2009
- Previous page
- Children & Young People
- Climate Action
- Community Safety
- Culture & Leisure
- Economy & Education