SMTF Member: Shepton 21 Regeneration Partnership
Representatives for SMTF: Zena Pollard, Guy Braga
Town website: www.shepton21.org.uk
The town's community plan, called 'Shepton Mallet: At A Crossroads' was delivered in 2006.
Please use the 'Contact Us' form below to contact Shepton 21 about any of these projects.
1. Strawberry Line East multi-user path. Plans for multi-user path, following old railway line, between Shepton and Wells. Sustrans feasibility study recently completed. Looking at links to communities along the way inc Croscombe village centre.
2. Countryside Recreation Centre and terminus. Linked to terminus for East Somerset railway at Cannards Grove. Centre will link access to the countryside and the historic town. An interpretation centre in the heart of the Mendips.
3. Branding for Shepton. Developing links to the Bath and West Showground, plans for Farmers Market, food and farming links
- Latest news from the BBC Filming [ read more ]
- Belinda Ollis's excellent blog has some photos of the BBC filming of recreated period shop and street scenes in the town.
Created on August 24th 2010
- Shepton Mallet Festive Event this Friday [ read more ]
- Shopes open late, Christmas Lights and carols.
Created on November 27th 2009
- Shepton Mallet Digital Arts Festival starts [ read more ]
- The Shepton Mallet Digital Arts Festival is a community arts project celebrating and showcasing Somerset and Bristol (areas) as a centre of excellence for creativity in digital media.
Created on October 20th 2009
- Regeneration Plans Move Up A Gear [ read more ]
- Following the publication last year of ‘At A Crossroads’, the regeneration plan for Shepton Mallet, Shepton 21 is now ready to move ahead with exciting plans for the area.
Created on July 6th 2007